Friday, May 18, 2007



Friday Cat Blogging

I will never run out of pictures of Al the deaf cat. The trick is finding the cutest shots.

I know I haven't been blogging so much lately. I have a couple of long posts that have been simmering in "draft" stage for a while but in the meantime I will try to post some shorter ones.

I'm still looking for a regular "Friday" review feature. One thing I like about blogs like slacktivist is the regular page-by-page review of Left Behind. I've looking for something like that to post regularly. I have some ideas of things I could review (sneak peak) but I have to say I'm still trying to find a comfort level of public blogging.

1 comment:

mental hygiene said...

Aw. Al is a cutie pie! Now I'm all itchy to post shots of my cats.

Our office has "adopted" some cats from our inner city neighborhood. One of them is deaf, and has the loudest meow. She is by far the smartest and most territorial of the three. But somehow her scrappiness is why we all love her so. She follows the sun from desk to desk.