Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging: The Chair Surfing Cat

It's official. Al the deaf cat is nearly 15 lbs. My roommate took him to the vet for a check up and he weighed in at something like 14 lbs and some change.

Despite his massive bulk, Al still manages to climb my computer desk chair and perch on top of it. It doesn't seem to hurt the chair although I'm positive one day he's going to tip it over in his endeavor. He's actually nimble enough that he can get up on the tip and turn himself around. I don't understand why a cat of his bulk would find perching like that (and on my roommate's similarly narrow chair arm) comfortable, but at least he gets some exercise climbing to the peak of Mt. Computer-Desk-Chair.

In any case there will be more posts coming today. (Spoiler alert: women don't talk more than men...)

No comments: