Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lack of Posts

For my readers, all five of you, I guess I wanted to say that there will be Friday Cat Blogging tommorrow. (I really want to shout "I'VE ABANDONED MY BLOG! I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD!") If you haven't noticed, I tend to get annoyed with myself when I have a week with no posts other than Cat Blogging. So, in order to avoid the embarrassment I've gotten into the habit of "skipping" a Friday Cat Blogging post if I haven't posted anything in a week. Not a particularly honest reason to skip posting, but there ya go.

My job has gotten incredibly busy lately, what with trying to teach kids not to be abstinent and everything. (As Jon Stewart says, thank god for knocked up teens).

Anyway, once again, there will be posting again soon. But for now, enjoy pictures of my roommate's cats.

No comments: